EVENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Events may be submitted through our online event submission form on this page. All events are reviewed, edited and added to our event calendar after approval. For questions, please CONTACT US.
Events outside Creative Women’s Co. official events
All Creative Women’s Co. members can submit their events through our online submission form on this page. Once an event is approved, it will be added to our event calendar page and will be tagged Member Events.
Who may submit events to the calendar?
You must be a member of Creative Women’s Co. to submit an event to the calendar. Becoming a member is easy, SIGN UP HERE.
What events may be posted?
- Events can be a learning/educational or give some sort of resources for Creative Women’s Co. members. For example webinar, workshop, conference, etc.
- Events can be of broad interest/social to the overall members of Creative Women’s Co. For example a networking event, wine or craft nights, or other social event types.
What events may not be posted?
Personal events and solicitations.
Before submitting an event …
Please have the following information available. Incomplete calendar submissions will result in a delay or declined in publication.
- Event name
- Event date
- Event location
- Event time
- Event cost (if applicable)
- Event category(ies)
- Event audience
- Event registration information
- Event website link
Typically, events will be posted to the event calendar site within 48 hours of submission, except for on weekends or holidays. If an event does not appear to meet our requirements, it will be deleted from the calendar submission queue and returned to the submitter for editing.
CWC event team may decline a submission request if:
- The event does not conform to the guidelines above
- The submission form is not properly completed
- The submission includes inappropriate or offensive content, including profanity; references to illegal activities; defamatory or harassing language aimed at an individual or group