No matter what point you are in your career, having a mentor can help you flourish, improve your personal and professional development.
A week ago we hosted our very first speed mentoring event for Chicago’s creative women where all mentees got a chance to have a one-on-one discussion with our mentors. Each mentees has up to 3 mentors to talk to and ask them the question around career, personal & professional development, and insights on creative entrepreneurship.
We wouldn’t be able to make this event happen without the support of mentors:
- ARI KRZYZEK Creative Director & Chief Designer of Chykalophia and Founder of Creative Women’s Co.
- LAUREN RAMSEY Chief Engagement Officer of Betsy Bash
- DANNIE FOUNTAIN Strategist. Author. Educator. Dannie
- ANDREA KLUNDER Producer of The Creative Impostor Podcast& Podcast Envy Coach
- CHYREL BANIAS Owner and Creative Director of Lil Epic Design LLC
- LIDIA VARESCO RACOMA Art Director & Designer of Lidia Varesco Design and founder of Biz Mama
- HEATHER VICKERY Founder, Life + Business Coach of Vickery & Co.
- KELLY PAGE Founder and Curator of Grateful4Her
- GABRIELLE VALDES Co-Executive Director at Prismatic
- LIZ FLORES Artist + Storyteller, Liz Flores Art
- ISABELLE RIZO Singularity Storyteller, Isabelle Rizo
- NIKKI RICKS Creative Business Strategist at Gab Lab
- HEATHER BUBLICK CEO at Feast & Imbibe
- TAMMY GARZA published, poet, inspirational speaker
- MICHELLE STEPHENS Blogger
Also shoutout to Lyft for giving us a free ride*, Betsy Bash for helping with social media promotion, Dahlia Blooms for the beautiful florals. Awesome Creative Women’s Co. volunteers team for helping with setting up and break down. Naomi Epstein Photography for the amazing photography of the event (see the full photo gallery of the event here). Did you miss our event? Make sure to sign up for our newsletter for our upcoming events and bunch of other fun stuff. Or
*Special offers on new Lyft riders only