We are truly living in unique times. The coronavirus pandemic is impacting our lives, our families, and our businesses. With the new normal, today more than ever is our time to help support one another and come together as a strong community that we are. And thanks to the internet, social media, and technology tools, we can leverage the virtual world together as we brave through this.
Our thoughts are with those affected by the virus, particularly those who are sick. We wish them a speedy recovery, we are thankful and remain inspired by our healthcare workers and others who are caring for people around the world. You are truly our heroes!
At Creative Women’s Co. we’ve been doing our best to support our community through a line-up of online programming from our team, partners, and collaborators. These virtual events will start this week and will include:
- Virtual mini-workshops led by a guest speaker,
- Virtual networking,
- Virtual coffee hangouts,
- And more.
Some of these virtual events are FREE and some are asking a small ticket portion so we can help support the organizations/speaker in this difficult time. Take a look at the list of these events below. Each link will take you directly into the organizer’s event details and registrations.
Do we miss your event? Add your events here and we will be updating this list daily.
Aside from virtual events, here are some other creative resources that we found helpful for fellow women entrepreneurs like yourself.
BUSINESS & WORK FROM HOME RESOURCES
- Working Remotely Start Guide & Checklist
- Resources for Brands & Business Owners during COVID-19
- How Not to Lose Your Mind When Working from Home (with kids!)
- 27 Tools Every New Remote Worker Needs
- 7 habits of exceptionally successful remote employees
- Self Employed Momentum Hangouts on Discord
- Here are 450 Ivy League courses you can take online right now for free
- The Umbrella Project
- How we Built an Online School — Our Playbook for Building Digital Classrooms
KIDS ACTIVITIES RESOURCES
- 200+ Activities List
- Amazing Educational Resources
- 275+ Enrichment Activities for Children While Parents are Working Remotely
- 12 famous museums offer virtual tours
- Codeverse Virtual (Get your 6-8 yo to learn how to code)
- Digital Preschool
- Entire List of Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions Due to School Closings
- Virtual Trips for Kids
- A Big List of Podcasts for Little Kids
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- Being Mindful of Your Mental Health During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Meditations to Help You Chill During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mental Health Guide
Do we miss a useful resource? Tell us about it in the comment and we will be updating this list daily.