Thank you for your interest in becoming an Ambassador for Creative Women’s Co. in your city. We are seeking a diverse group of leaders for your city chapter. This means we need all women at all levels and stages in their career.
Ambassadors are asked to commit for 12 months. While you will get significant benefits as one of our ambassadors, we do not offer free memberships to Ambassadors. In fact, we request that all applicants to be a Creative Women’s Co. collective member prior to completing our Ambassadors’ application form.
AS A CREATIVE WOMEN’S CO. AMBASSADOR
- Establish yourself as a leader and expert in your industry.
- Increase the chance of referrals and businesses.
- Join a national network of professionals.
- Smartest and creative way of networking and establish a new professional relationship at each event.
- Get complimentary tickets on all of the events you’re hosting.
- Access to tools from Chykalophia Group to launch a successful Creative Women’s Co. in your city.
- Exclusive access to Chykalophia’s business tools.
- Get annual updates on all materials and kit.
- Get 15% OFF on all Chykalophia Group’s core services.
- Plan for Creative Women’s Co. events in your city,
- Promote Creative Women’s Co. events in your city,
- Embrace leadership role at Creative Women’s Co. events,
- Be professional & resourceful during Creative Women’s Co. events,
- Gather feedback from Creative Women’s Co. events,
- Available for up to 5 hours/month with our event planning & programming team.
We encourage you to apply with another woman as a team of ambassadors for your city chapter. It gives you a greater opportunity to grow Creative Women’s Co. events in your city and allow you to have support and direct accountability partner throughout your commitment to partner with us.
READY? APPLY BELOW …
Creative Women's Co. is a community project created by Chykalophia.
Building and fostering genuine relationships among creative women entrepreneurs can be challenging. At Creative Women's Co. we believe that it all started at a personal level connection. We value intimate networking events as a way for us to get to know each and everyone who attend the events. Our events are less like meeting up with random professionals but a gathering to see friends, learn together and create collaborations.